Free Consultations are required for entrance into the studio. At such time I will chat with you about your goals and objectives, listen to your voice and make recommendations. The instructor reserves the right to decline to admit a student into the studio.
Lessons will be held weekly unless otherwise agreed upon for 30, 45 or 60 minutes..
Expectations of the Student
* You are expected to be on time for your lessons online or in person. After 10 minutes your absence will be considered an unexcused cancellation and you will still be charged for the lesson.
*Students will be expected to make physical copies of their music and put in a three ring binder for easy access.
*Translations are expected to be written in after receiving a new piece of music if applicable to your level.
*Students are expected to practice daily for a minimum of 30 minues for half hour lessons and 60 minutes for hour lessons. You are required to keep a practice journal and should have specific questions entering the lesson each week.
*Students are required to turn off all devices not needed in the lesson. Unless in an emergency student texting during lessons is prohibitted.
Expectations of the Teacher
* I will be be professiona, punctual., and non-judgemental.
* Iam open to feedback and welcome respectful, constructive criticism..
* it is my top priority in our time together to teach you to my full ability.
*Lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of time. and the lesson will be made up within two business days. If a student does not cancel the day before they are responsible for payment.
* If a student fails to meet this conditions or is tardy beyond ten minutes the lesson will be considered an unexcused cancellation that must be paid for in full.
*The instructor can dismiss a student for continued absences or not practiciing. You are paying for me to train you so please respect my time and experience.
*Because of the nature of each student's individual vocal situation cost is determined upon which skills are needed to address your needs. I try my best to help you afford my services.
*Students will submit payment after each lesson or monthly by check, direct deposit (Zelle), Venmo, Apple Pay or Paypal. Paypal payments will be charged a 3% surcharge.